Monday, September 23, 2013

My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish, & I'm Still in Therapy

Bristol Riverside Theatre, located at 120 Radcliffe Street, Bristol, Pa, is presenting Steve Solomon’s My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish, and I’m Still in Therapy through October 6. This is  the 3rd installment of Solomon’s original hit, My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish and I'm in Therapy, which is  one of the longest running one-man comedy shows in history.  Touring companies are presenting all three shows throughout the United States as well as overseas. Steve Solomon is a comic genius. The material that he has written is very funny but equally important is his presentation. He has an uncanny ability to mimic voices and imitate sounds.  Solomon  provides non-stop laughter from the moment he steps onto the stage until his parting words.   I would have been embarrassed at my outbursts  had not the rest  of the audience been roaring right along side of me. Be sure to get your tickets immediately for the biggest belly-laugh you are likely to have in a very long time.  Treat yourself to a night of fun.  For more information or tickets call 215-785-0100 or visit online at brtstage.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment